Refer residents to our Energy Team
Recognise a customer struggling with energy issues? Send them our way!
Signs that your customer needs extra help
- Energy bills causing anxiety
- Cold, damp homes exacerbating illnesses
- Exceptionally high energy bills, with no real explanation
- Lack of, or broken heating and ventilation system
- Energy supply cut off by supplier
- Having to choose between heating and eating
How we can help
Our friendly energy advisors are fully trained to work in the community, all have City & Guilds in Energy Awareness, will listen to your customers needs and can:
- Visit residents in their home
- Attend a group or drop in
- Come along to community events
- Give training sessions and workshops
What happens next
- Explain to your customer that you would like to refer them to us and obtain their permission to do so.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01752 477117.
- Give us as much information as possible, its really useful if you can let us know:
- Their address
- Type of property that they live in and their tenure
- Their energy supplier
- Their age
- If they receive any benefits
- Any long-term health conditions
- Any safe-guarding issues
- Any fuel debt
- One of our advisors will contact your customer within 10 working days. They will let you know when they have done so and will also get back to you if they need to clarify anything.