There are many different ways that you can donate to help us support our aim. Here are a few ideas, feel free to suggest others!
Ways to donate
You can choose to make PEC Trust a charity that you support through fundraising activities or straight financial aid. Here are some examples of what your financial donations could pay for:
- £1 could pay for a thermometer to show when a room is too cold for good health
- £49 could pay for emergency fuel vouchers to stop a family being cut off
- £150 could pay for an energy efficiency workshop at a community centre or special interest group
- £250 could sponsor a PEC Pal through training
- £400 could pay for a home visit
- £500 could pay for a new boiler
- £500 could pay for a climate action workshop in a local school
- £1000 could pay for 60 school children to participate in our solar education workshop
- £1000 could pay for a small community organisation to have a full energy audit and action plan report
- £10,000 could pay for a solar art installation
- £100,000 could pay for a small school or community organisation to have solar panels on their roof
Whatever you can donate would be much appreciated, your support will be life-changing in so many ways. To discuss and action your donation, please get in touch.