We are recruiting advisors to join the Energy Team
We are hiring!
- Are you looking for a role in one of the country’s top Community Energy organisations?
- Passionate about achieving carbon neutrality and addressing the climate emergency?
- Wondering how you can help with the current energy crisis?
Then join Plymouth Energy Community (PEC) as we deliver essential support to residents and businesses to create a fair, affordable, zero carbon energy system with people at its heart.
Due to PEC’s success in delivering projects to support the energy transition, we need an Energy Advisor and an Assistant Energy Advisor to join us.
As an Energy Advisor, you’ll support residents to make informed decisions about energy and comfort in the home, to feel confident and in control of any changes and coordinate activities to make sure everything runs smoothly.
As an Assistant Energy Advisor you’ll be essential to delivering high quality services for residents and in supporting advisors. You’ll enjoy working with people of all backgrounds and have a great eye for detail.
These are varied and rewarding roles. You will need:
- Great people skills
- A passion to tackle fuel poverty and the climate emergency
- The ability to make regular home visits within the Plymouth area
- A good eye for detail
- A willingness to learn in a fast changing environment
- Some knowledge of buildings and / or energy efficiency
- The ability to work well independently where needed
- Experience of working with people from all backgrounds, or in vulnerable circumstances.
Full training provided.
Initial contracts will run until 31st July 2022 with a strong opportunity to extend. Successful candidates may start immediately. If you want to be part of a trailblazing Community Energy organisation, please get in touch.
Application process: So that we can get to know you, it’s really important to include a covering letter describing your skills and why you think they would suit the role, as well as sending your CV. Take a look at the expectations set out in the application pack and let us know how you match. Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am Monday 10th January, 2022
PEC offers flexible working based from home, but it is essential that can attend regular home visits and team meetings in Plymouth.
Advisor – circa £12.89 per hour, equivalent to £24,800 pa (dependant on experience/qualifications).
Assistant Advisor – circa £10.24 per hour, equivalent to £19,700 pa (dependant on experience/qualifications).
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.